Thursday, May 14, 2009

This one too shall pass...

It won’t be long
For I have been holdin on being strong

Baby, will you save that last dance for me
When all dim out on me
Will you be there when my worries surge
Before I finally cave in
Being a man takin all in my strides

It won’t be long
Cuz I can’t take this any much longer
Driving me to insanity everyday

It won’t be long
Before my bones
Begin to squeak within me
Because no one sees my cry
Gorged from their sockets

All they see is a shadow of me
Already running into an eclipse…



http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=77955387156&h=hbP5h&u=bQl62&ref=nf _-peeps would like for you guys to check this website..This was a song done by my younger brotha..hope yall enjoy it and leave your comments as well either on my blog or the website...ciao

3 comments:

  1. nice one here brov...have a coupla people in mind to share this poost of yours with....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like u- u seem deep. So i'm giving u a free registration for my dating agency. But before i match make you- i have to screen u first and make sure you're not out to pull a fast one on one of my ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..thats cool Chari..will appreciate that..still need to get my blog out there to send the message....Thanks for checkin in bro...

    @ Tigeress..Im really flattered by your kind gesture.I really hope when the questions come pouring in i wouldnt dissapoint you...

    Thanks peeps....

    ReplyDelete