Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Dearest Olurounbi..

Your love and your friendship
Two of a kind that keeps m y heart yearning
Of the kind of bliss they bring into my life
Are like nothing else
Compared to all I have ever known

Thoughts of you make me whole
The love we share
And how it grew at every leap
Making my sky blue always

I love you
Thousands of words
Would not suffice
Because in you
I found my everything,

Your joy was my strength
Your every smile, my every triumph
All of a kind of memory
Still locked in my head

You will always be that woman
My eternity woman
Who formed a part of a whole

6 comments:

  1. This love na real wa! :):)

    Pls add this to ur blog roll
    http://ftfilmcritics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..lovely! How've you been??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...this love is serious sha oh, i hope its mutual mister

    ReplyDelete
  4. deep, with a good dose of melacholy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shweppes.. This na real 'yori yori' luffing o!

    ReplyDelete