Friday, May 15, 2009

My Misery!

Why are my eyes
So stymied
Unable to see
From beyond
Why do I continue
To grope in the dark
Moving aimlessly
Like a rudderless ship
With a lost compass
I have prayed
Still, unable to see
Cuz my eyes are taped
Pray,
I don’t want to be here
Crawling with snail’s speed
When others
Already dashed the line
I found my voice
Or so I thought
Why then
Am I still beaten
Unable to tell
What light I see
Is this black or white
Can’t even tell no more
From my lackluster eyes
God, I need you
My strength is drained
And daily my cup overwhelms
I’m down to nothing now
Are you going to always watch me
As I go down this path…

2 comments:

  1. this can be "part 1"..but theres always a part 2 for every believer..that the part in which God's grace and glory overwhelms..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt like this on numerous occasions...

    Simeone gives good advice though and reminds me of a friend who would say the same..

    ReplyDelete