Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thinking Aloud!

Its 0213 hrs in the morning and im here thinking and pondering to myself --unable to sleep. You ask me why and the best answer I can come up with right now is that I have questions, questions weighing heavily on my mind, looking and waiting for answers that have been reclusive but anyways, what is the source of my worry I hear you ask again?
The question on my mind is," why is it that the ones we love most are the ones who hurt us the most" and the other one is, “why do we hurt those we love the most”. Why is it that our hearts are so full of good intentions but then we never get around in such a way as to express our love and portray our real intentions in the most altruistic way? Why is it that we seem to love hard one minute and the next minute we tend to fight really hard and fall out of love. I have tried asking myself so many questions yet im still in this dumb state trying to figure what really causes these nerve breaking arguments, the bitter pains and the excessive blame games? Why do the ones we love most always arch upon our vulnerability and turn round to stab us? We open up all our hearts in sincerity but what do we get? Can it be true that we want or expect too much or that we're easily pushed to the edge because we can’t contain our women’s excessiveness, wants and desires? Or is it that we tend to be abrasive when we ignore or look the other way when they come with their many worries, poking their noses at us like a parrot that has eaten too much pepper? A world of worries you’d say but I need and want answers.
Sometimes I tend to think that as a guy maybe we're misunderstood and misinterpreted in portraying our true sense of nature or that the fact that we know that the ladies we are with know our weakness and may likely harp on them keeps us on the brink, always trying to put up a fight to hide our “supposed weaknesses” and suffer our pain in silence. I have lots of worries which are begging for answers now and soon too. Will somebody please help!

2 comments:

  1. i dont have an answer to ur questions- sorry:(. But remember that love has to be reciprocal. If you love someone and the feelings arent mutual then there is a higher chance of them taking the piss. It's hard to let go of those that you love but i think it's better if one does and find someone who wld love u back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe that love is a risk, a risk. With love you dont know about tomoorow but you hope that tomorrow is better than today.

    ReplyDelete