Thursday, April 30, 2009

Silent Night...

Unquestionable, unthinkable and unbeatable
Is the love and affection you have for me
The naysayers have concocted all things
Imagined all oppositions and worked all spanners
But am still here undaunted and undeterred
My nerves are frayed, deserving of water
I’ve been beaten and shaken to my foundations
That I already lost count now
Queried at all times but got lil or no answers
Yet am still here by your saving strength
Even when I’d doors shuttered in my face
You never promised
I wasn’t gonna fall
But you did assure me
I was gonna stand
Seven times more than I fell
I have held onto that promise
Even when all dimmed out on me because
You’re the light on my path, seeing through
Every corner lest I dash my feet and fall
You’re the friend who never gives up
When all other things fall apart
You seer through the heart
Through the heart of every man
Judging through every intent and purposes
You’re the bat whose night is day
Watching from above like a hawk
Seeing crystal clear every thought
And listening to every heartbeat
And the rhythm that comes from thereof...

2 comments:

  1. Nice one bruv...Hmm.. somehow managed to communicate the sense of being totally shaken but finally realizing the Friend was there all along... Cool..

    ReplyDelete