Sunday, April 12, 2009

The truth

I close my eyes, and all i could think of is....
I wanna be there, I hear you calling but its trapped, trapped in a distance place.

You wanna express, all you have in.
wanting to have all you had before, but it needs a fight.
Fight against distance, time and goals,
Fight against culture, principles and ethics.
Fight against all i have written down in front of you.

With all this, you getting lost.
We find little time to share, but my laptop takes your place,
or better still i pass you over for exams and presentations.
And finally I realise i take you for granted,

All i have when people ask about you, is pulled out from the past
Telling stories of how we were , but not how we are
Cos thats all i have.
And then it all makes sense.
I miss you
I vow to spend more time gosh its a lie because life gets in the way
All i can say is
I'm sorry
I ignore you
Yet I don't want you to leave me
Please dont.
Just wait, please wait, I promise I'll come back
I just need to get this done
I can't deal with life if you go
Don't leave me.....you made me


P.S: This poem was actually writen by The Paradigm. Just read it on her blog,liked it and wanted to share.

9 comments:

  1. aww you did !!! sounds better reading it from your page lol .....
    thanx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Paradigm!!! and thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful post that goes to show how often we take our loved ones for granted chasing things we feel are out there until we're threatened with the fact that our loved ones can cannot always be there without adequate attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All applause goes to "THE PARADIGM" for writin this beautiful piece..I give her the honor of respondin to this comments....

    Hope they come soon..

    Thanks guys for checkin in...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tybes: Thanx again!!!
    @ Love Paprika: Thanx
    @ Emeka Amakeze: what can i say? we never know what we have until we loss it , here more like about to loss them. you have spoken well and i most say i agree with you. its all about balance. Learning how to balance all that goes on in our daily lives without letting the other suffer. Love should withstand a lot, but attention is like the needed nurture to keep it going.... thanx for the comment !!!
    @ My world: thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ The Paradigm..My pleasure..Great lines you have here " but attention is like the needed nurture to keep it going"...
    Cant agree more.

    Have a blissful and blessed week ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. you too have an amazing week my blogging buddy lol ....
    my day has been going kinda sad so far hope the rest of the week gets better : (

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow..this was SOMETHING..

    heading over to check his/her blog out!

    ReplyDelete