Thursday, August 13, 2009

Musings of two hearts...

Woman behind the veil
You stole my heart
Without a single look
Nor a single wink
The thoughts
Of how beautiful you look
And the aura of ur ambiance
All behind the veil
Stimulates my mind
Only time will tell
If
That which I hold dear
With all of my dreams
Will soon come true..
…………………………………………………
The guy behind the computer
One minute he’s funny and friendly
The next he’s an ashewo
He asks for my pictures
He asks for my number
Just one picture he says
At least let me hear your voice
I know one day, very soon
It may not be now, but soon
He will finally get to see who I really am.
One day, yes one day!

9 comments:

  1. hmm.. a wrong online connection or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea same question as DB...

    Nice poem though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemme me honest, me i am confused!
    i am with BSNC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aight--Thanks yall for checkin up on me--

    This poem is just all about the musings of two people seperated by a wall( computer) and lost at different ends of the country.
    I was only tryin to explain what was goin on through their minds sitting behind their computers..what feelings and thoughts were running through their minds and what perhaps either one would wish happen..

    ReplyDelete
  5. explanation taken because me too I was confused with that poem oh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To All--
    Readin all these comments,one question comes to mind and that is..is this poem really confusing?..I apologize to all who are kinda confused about it but just like i said earlier the whole poem is all about the thoughts running through the minds of two people(Guy & Gurl) sittin behind a computer, seperated and flung at different ends of the country.

    The first poem just before the line talks about what was goin on in the mind of the guy while the other poem after the line talks about the woman in question.
    There, she talks about how she views the personality of this guy-his many demands and her thoughts of givin in someday.
    I really hope this adds some more clarity to this and i duly appreciate your stoppin by..

    Cheers All..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually got the poem...What! What! *pops collar* [before i read the comments, no, for real] lol

    Nice poem, Trybes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the explanation. Very nice poem- as usual. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, i love this one. especially the second one.. something which i could relate to. ;)

    ReplyDelete