Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The beads gurl..(Part 1)..

Hey my people, how una dey..I have this one thing botherin my mind that have been hesitant about sharin until now so that I don’t appear like im a chauvinist or somethin but I guess I finally made up my mind to share it anyways..knowin that I might get some bashin or otherwise from the female folks but hey, I can’t help it is why Im here..
P:S—I know this ish is long but your opinions count greatly so I’d like to know what you think…Thanks
..........................................................................................................................................................................
I really don’t know if this belief is held all over Nigeria or just some parts of it but certainly if your like me who hails from the south western part ,you sure would have heard or perhaps experienced the so many myths attached to ladies wearin beads on their waist.

It so happened that one cool breezy night, I got all so bored and just wanted to kinda play around when the tot of checkin through one of my old profiles on a datin site popped up in my subconscious and gbam like a flash of lightenin I was on the site testin the waters..The tots of catchin some “fish” consumed me and from then on there was no stoppin me.

After lookin through so many pages and wasn’t enticed by all I had seen, for some reasons I stopped on this one profile picture whose contents and notes stroke me as one from Africa..My curiosity wouldn’t lemme be so I wrote a short note askin to know the lady in question. Some few days after, I got a prompt in my email tellin me I had a mail on the website. You should have seen the excitement on my face with the alacrity with which I raced towards opening a new page to check my mail knowin fully well she was the only one I wrote. Fazed, I opened this email from this same gurl tellin me all about herself in a glance and she more than included her phone number and all that and yours truly never passes such offer so I did call her and we fixed an appointment to meet at the Manhattan Beach.

All this happened so fast that I didn’t believe it was real until my curiousity pushed me to my wits end..lol…Ok so I got dressed and trust me when I say this was way past 10pm(central time) when I got into my car and off I drove straight to the beach.( Some freakin twenty something miles from west los angeles).
Got there on time and had to wait for her to show up and eventually when she did..wow..you should have seen the bad wheels this gurl drove down that I almost chickened out with envy…lol…mhen those wheels were honestly so bad..well..she got off her car and after exchangin pleasantries we made for the beach holdin hands like two high school kids who had just discovered how much they were in love..

We got to the beach and were like talkin about nothing in particular..perhaps you might be right to say we were just yarnin all those sweet nothins ladies like to hear till I don’t know what happened..guess we both got carried away that before you could say ashewo, hands were already all over her titties until …wait for it …I frolicked her body and down the waist line was wow..some several beads…honestly which I hadn’t seen in a long while..at that instant, it was as if something hit me cuz all the libido I had drowned out to zero sharply with a million and one thoughts racing through my mind at the same time and jugglin for attention..I was so livid with anger that she undeniably saw the rage in my eyes and then she goes like, “dee, are you ok”, the tension in her voice all so palpable but at that point I was past caring..Then it all kept coming, like as if I was in a trance….


Watch out for part 2!

13 comments:

  1. part 2, part 2. this is not fair

    okay i ll wait..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...see this guy. How can we help u if u dnt finish the story? Biko cme and finish it.

    Libido run abi? Fear catch u say the babe wan use jazz catch u? or the beads make u think she's promiscuous? Cos those r things I used to hear ppl say back in 9ja (Benin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAH, U GOT TO FINISH THE STORY NW.
    I TRIED D BEAD THING ONCE TOO,MY MUM MISTAKENLY SAW THEM,NA DIE, SHE RAKED FOR ME OH,SAID ITS JAZZ PEOPLE WOULD SAY AM USIN(YORUBA WOMAN).I REMOVED IT SHA BT I LOVED IT THOUGH.
    PART 2 OOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got here...finish your story sharp sharp...LOL!!!

    Fear catch my guy...where u keep your liver?

    nice blog btw...

    LOL @ leggy...hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na wa oo! All these watch out for stuff. Make e no reach part 10 sha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh!
    what's up with the part 2 -ing from every blog i read today? Nollywood don begin to rub on una?
    But, eh, beads at the waist...r u sure it isn't what i am thinking?
    i need part 2 to confirm b4 i voice anything oh!
    will be waiting.
    GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally lost! What's the myth about beads around the waist? why do u have an issue with it????
    See u gotta finish this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abi oo UnderCover07, help me ask him: how on earth are we supposed to help you if you don't give us the full gist?

    By the way, what is your beef against beads? "Jigida" as they call them.

    And lastly, e-mail me your number (and no, we ain't meeting @ the beach to hold hands!) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. and hurry up with part2 my friend! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont think u had anything to worry about cos if they were 'jazz' beads- u wont have stopped. Some girls just wear it for fun- they think its sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Appreciate you guys for takin out time to read my rather long post..Its my first time tryin my hands on Hollywood movie as Chayoma rightly observed so grab your copy now..LOL..

    @Vera-I left you a message on what i think should be your yahoo IM..i hope you get it..

    Lastly,wont keep yawl waitin or have it run down to part 10(Nice Anon):) Its right here..

    Ogbona feli feli.....:):)

    Once again thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! Rage ke? maka why? abi fear grip you?

    Ladies wear them cos they think its sexy and some men love em on women too. Altho i think the history is juju connected...don't quote me on that sha oh lol

    ReplyDelete