Saturday, October 10, 2009

I need a word from YOU.

I need a word from you master Jesus
My soul is chiping out waiting for you
Your word gave hope to the hopeless
Life to the lifeless,
healed the blind & the sick
and made a way for the isrealites
in their enemies camp
I need a word from you to set me free
Your word to start a whole new begining
of the things that are and of the things to come
My eyes are looking, my soul waitin patiently
but for how long till i hear from you Lord
Im already broken in pieces.
Ready to hear from you
Open my eyes and my ears that i may hear
Samuel heard from you cuz you opened his ears
and prepared a place in his heart to receieve you
Your word healed blind Bartimeus of his sight,
and the woman with the issue of blood,you healed
Heal me with your word,and let my heart glorify you
Speak a word to my life today this minute,Lord
that the world may know your my GOD
who opens a door and no man shuts it...

7 comments:

  1. Sigh.... We all need a word bro.. Keep plugging away..... I'm sure he'll oblige,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said he'll answer when we call so hang on. You'll be fine. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He hears you and will answer you in his time, keep calling, he's listening

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need words too... very many words from God right now. he talks anyway, just that i don't listen. i love these verses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to y'all..Your comments keep me goin but really aint goin through anythin like most of my peeps here think,if anythin i think i have been blessed with good tidings at the moment..This is just one of my creative stuffs.
    Still,i appreciate you all..Thanks..

    ReplyDelete