Thursday, October 1, 2009

Given my all ..

When it was difficult to love,

I chose to love you

and stay by you

When they said i wasn’t real

I went the whole hog

to prove my mettle

I gave ..

My body

My soul

held you with my strength

and was your emotional pillar

now I’m lifeless

sucked dry

with nothing more to give

but guess what..

I gave me, you, because..

I cared for you

I loved you

I cherished you

Now with patches of gloom

in the dark grey sky

I throw my hands up in the air

in total surrender to love again!

7 comments:

  1. i like your new background and the song to go with. niceee

    thats the spirit, nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the background


    Ahn Ahn bsnc bac?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another nice, always we have to love

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem is lovely and soooooo in love with the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. the poem reeks of tremendous optimism and faith. i like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! As in, I'm really tripped. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete