Saturday, October 17, 2009

CARPE DIEM

I love to talk, express myself with my deep words and learn to speak through my actions. I see Good things in all people, black and white, brown, whatever... I love to talk about the wonders and beauty of love, pain, and struggles of my life and others. I appreciate and embrace the differences that make us unique.

I sit with the LONELY; I break bread with the hungry. Although I am faced with the darkest sides of humanity everyday, I believe in the inherent good of all people and have faith in divine justice.

I believe in and practice unconditional forgiveness with no exceptions. Instead of nagging about the ills of the world, I have dedicated my life to doing something about it. I’m working constantly to destroy the wrongs I see in my way and to promote equality, and to create a better place for us all to live. I believe in the adage, No one is free if others are oppressed.

I live the way I want I don’t let others tell me how to live my life. I may take the wrong choices, walk the wrong paths and mess up but I never regret anything I ever do..Sometimes I hate the way things are but am grateful for life to experience it all, the good, the bad and the ugly.

The true meaning of life comes in the many experiences garnered from different circumstances and life as it is, is an imperfect ball. It will never always be the way you want it to be..There will always be bumps and curves on the road but ultimately I will live today making a difference in people’s lives and love it as if it’s my last because it could be my last.

What difference are you making wherever you find yourself? what impact can people feel when you're around and what are you doing everyday to bring a smile on people's faces?

9 comments:

  1. experience,is what makes you the person you are. i love it when people come to my life and live it better, most especially, i love when i come into people's lives and leave them better people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may take the wrong choices, walk the wrong paths and mess up but I never regret anything I ever do.

    This is what life is all about. As they say, experience is the best teacher. I promised myself I'd rather make a mistake and learn than regret not doing it.

    Nice write-up. How you dey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, and a real call for one to consider what they are doing in any situation they find themselves...no matter where we find ourselves, we can always turn things for the better.

    Your blog is so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trybes, you write beautifully. I really enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always come across as someone who is self assured, who can honestly say that his presence in this world is making it a better place. That is something I aspire to say and believe for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello TRYBES,

    I hope you don't mind if I give you a nickname. See, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to pronouce "Trybes".

    You Wrote ...."What difference are you making wherever you find yourself? what impact can people feel when you're around and what are you doing everyday to bring a smile on people's faces?"

    That an interesting question. I work in an area that seldom has many success stories. Therefore I sometimes get weary of the task. So your question speaks to me. I've often wondered if I am making a difference or merely stroking my own ego. But sometimes the rewards are in the journey and the lessons learned through the struggle. Sometimes i reap rewards whenever someone comes up to me and says "thank you". That fires me up, and I continue on my way.

    Again, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, I appreciate yawl takin the time to visit my blog.Your comments keep me goin ..Many thanks..

    @Carey..thanks for checkin in..My name isnt that hard..Pronounce it like you were goin to say tribes...just that easy..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very positive post. I don't regret choices I've made in my life. I just take them as things that simply had to happen. Which is why when people ask me 'If I could change anything in the past what would I change' I just go blank and stare blindly. I feel positive energy on your blog. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author www.lumideefamilusi.com !
    It agree, the useful message

    ReplyDelete