Friday, October 23, 2009

How you make me feel..


Baby,
You’re like a star
With some soft light in the dark
Smiling sun with so much warmth
On a silent autumn night
Was hurting so bad
But like an angel you fell from the sky
Mended my heart and treated me kind
Brought smiles long lost
With kisses that makes me shiver
And linger on to you
You got me addicted
Like I would cigarette
Ripped my heart apart
Fed it with so much love
O, how it feels so good
A gaze into your eyes
Reveals where my heart is
Hooked on this nicotine
Daily keeping me sane
Through my bad days
Baby,
You’re my moon
My star
My white stripe
In my dark gray cloud
No one can compare to u!

8 comments:

  1. AWwwww, I just love this poem. Love makes the world go round and whoever you wrote this for will never forget it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right from the first line, this made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right from the first line, this made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is simple and really romantic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Havent been here in a while. But every time i come here i just cant wait to come back for more. You make me want to be in love so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are such a wonderful writer..
    ok,maybe i don't feel the cigarette analogy(i'm not a fan) but i sure felt the poem..deep..

    now,i just want to take my time and got thru your blog..

    great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm truly speechless..Thank you all for your kind compliments.I truly appreciate them ...You give me more inspiration to continue..Thanks yawl..

    ReplyDelete