Monday, March 2, 2009

My heart cries out...

I'm so over shadowed with this feeling
This gut feeling of indecision
All road seems wide open and vague
waiting for me to choose which to walk in

People come with their different thoughts
Opinions that don't really count always
They think they know best how to rule you

Saddled with responsibilities everyday
Armed with hope and confronted with fears
Lost in the middle of the road
I'm crying out of my soul for a way out

Where's thy face Oh Lord!
Hide not thy face from your humble servant
My heart groans and mourns for a way out
I have no one but you to bail me out
For my bones are weak and weary.

I need you Lord, i want you more and more
Take me out of this tempest valley
And lead me through the way

I have tried using my wisdom
I have ignored you for too long
and have always had my problems crashing over me

Lord i come to you today
Come fill me with your holiness
Come fill me with your righteousness
And lead me through the long walk

I cant do it no more, I'm crying out
I need you Lord..Help me, help me

This indecision, one too many, cant do it alone
Want you to take my hands in yours and lead me on
I desire you in this wilderness

Show me to whom you've sent to me
Show me the bones which you created out of me
Show me the life you want me to lead and
Crown all with your living spirit within me

Your all i want.Teach me Lord
How not to go astray
Till my eyes catch a glimpse of you
And my heart is filled with your holiness

2 comments:

  1. Wow...love that track. Listen to it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude its like you are getting words right out of my mind...

    ReplyDelete