Sunday, March 22, 2009

To the best mom in the world...

Mama…just wanna let you know
How much no one can ever take your place
You have been like a rock behind my back
Calmin my fears and tribulations each time
You have been that one who stood by me
Even when I had no one trustin or believing in me
Through the thick and thin of life
Through the very darkest of time
You would rather have me happy
Than spend a penny on frivolities
You’d give everythin to see me smile
and see to my success in life
How can I ever repay you for your love
So strong, so visible and eternal
Your so far away now but on this day
I just wanna let you know that
You rock mama……..Mama, you truly rock

3 comments:

  1. i so can relate...have you told her in person yet...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet. I hope she is still alive and if so then I'm very sure you read her your poem. We should always let people know how much we love or care about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea very much around.She's well and doin just fine...just so far away in Africa is all...Thanks beautiful ladies..

    ReplyDelete