Sunday, February 15, 2009

A NEW SEASON OF ME

It’s been a while I got my thoughts together
its been a awful lot of time...time to reflect
Time to think and time to decipher
Its time to take an absolute hold on my person
and take the driver’s seat by charge
I have pondered long enough...
long enough to see the futility in life
I have wondered long enough
to see that it’s not all things that you hold onto
There are things in life that are so hard to let go
much as you’re going to feel the pain and feel the hurt
some things will always go

It’s a new season...A new season of me
to thrust into my future against every hold on me
there will always be opportunities in life
for the other guy to know you always meant well
however they don’t appreciate it right now
it will always run over someday
it’s been a long time coming.
I’m not fazed anymore
its time to recoil.
Recoil into that wonderful shell
cuz some things will always come and some will always go
its been a long time coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment