Sunday, February 22, 2009

MARBLE

This strange feeling in me
Coming over from a strange woman
An embodiment of beauty
walked past and i got lost
Hot rush of blood runs over
Countless words juggle for attention
Several thoughts and feelings encompass
Seeing this Arabian princess walk by
Only but for a moment...

Out of the blues comes this feeling
Oh,how strange a feeling
Taking me completely over
By a strange woman
Could this be love or lust
Many minutes of pondering
Ensnared in my thoughts
Of wants of this woman in my world
Only but for a moment...

2 comments:

  1. hey..i like you page...am going to add you on my list...

    Could this be love or lust..?

    I choose lust...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....Thanks...its whatever you make it sweetheart..Thanks for the add and comment...

    ReplyDelete