Sunday, February 15, 2009

A LETTER TO MY WIFE

I really don’t know how to come across to you than my words and a piece of my heart. I want to let you know that I cherish you no matter what we may have been through.i may have acted in some ways overly more than I should, not because I want to but how I feel about you.

I remember how you came into my life...what you stood for and how many times I tell you how you mean to me and how much I want to live the rest of my life with you. It’s not about anything; it’s just about how I feel about you. You have been there in a lot of ways for me-truly I don’t know if I’m the one with the problem or maybe it’s something I can’t see. Can’t really gather my thoughts now but I swear to God, I have always loved you, I still love u and will always love u.when I say my heart out, it’s not to hurt your feelings because you know I never want to see you hurt, .it’s because I want the best for us out of the imperfect being that we are.

Every relationship has its stumbles...I have always been open to learning, understanding and appreciating more things about you. This wrangling isn’t about if I love you, it’s about loving you too much which is who I am. It’s easy for me to guard my heart but you swept me away with your love, your everythin.i have always appreciated you and always loved you-I cry because I don’t want to lose you-I cry because I don’t want to be hurt-I cry because of what I see around me from my past but which I don’t hold you accountable for.

In life we fight battles, I have my own flaws which I’m dealing with, hoping to be a better person everyday.i say it all the time that I’m not perfect. This isn’t the time for you to look away...we have only been together 6months...I want more...I want a home...I want a family with you, be happy together and be fulfilled.I swear I’m not a kill-joy...I love you from the depths of my heart is why sometimes I act crazy.

For all its worth, for all the times we shared together, for the things we hold dear in our lives, for every dreams you and I ever shared, don’t ever look the other way.im a good man, and I want a good life with you-past is past and the present is where we are at now. Think about how we started, the love we share and all and if there's still a space there in your heart for me...I regret some things I should have said better or done better...I will always love you and want you to be there for me because even if I delete you from my page or my phone, I can never ever delete you from my heart or the picture of my future which revolves around you.
i love you.

P.S: One of my old posts

No comments:

Post a Comment