Monday, September 28, 2009

I choose to love!

My soul aches
For what it wants
And hopes to have
It aches
For love
For affection
For warmth
For attention
Of such that I see in movies
Of such that I read in novels
Yet,
I dont want it
From you
without no heart
Who is prone to destroying
And unmaking that house
Once built on a rock
You stole
You maimed
You sliced
Till I bled
Left me with scars
And stitches
As a painful mark

A virtuous woman
You weren’t
Charmless
Gone berserk
Promises of a future
All ended with you
Scorn and fury
Were your accomplice
Stucked to you
Like a second skin

Pray
Do you call this patience in wait
When the heart tarries
Walks alone in the desert
Yet bestowed upon
With a heart with no love
With a heart with no song
With a heart with no rhythm
All dead vibes plugged to a being
That makes my heart grow weary
Just thinkin about you!

7 comments:

  1. Just got me thinking about the fact that -'love' can be written about in a million differeny ways.
    Reads like a song,good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i hope everyone of us searching for love will find it soon. nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Blogoratti. You have to let go and hope you find the real thing some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ... who can define?

    Easy bro... Love will come to you! :)

    ReplyDelete