Saturday, September 5, 2009

Achin' for some TLC

They all said I was gonna get over you
That all I needed was time to heal my wounds
It’s been months now since I set my eyes on you
And talked to you but still im here craving for you
Dunno what to do, just seem like time keeps running by
The angel they all talked about is yet to come
The woman they all promised would take my sorrow away
Is still nowhere near here
And still I suffer this loneliness alone
No one to share my all
My love-- My worries
How I wish you were still mine
Here thinkin of what coulda been
But it’s all good
Cuz like they say, “what don’t kill you make you strong”
Someday if your mine
You will always still walk into these arms..

9 comments:

  1. aww
    everyone does need some TLC ....
    *my e-arms r open * :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I Agree!!

    TLC Overdose is needed! I wish that love your heart is aching for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? Sometimes I feel this way. Oh well. They say she will come abi? let's hope and pray so

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea am with lulu the right one will. You don't always get what you want, its actually better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gosta shine eye. She's out there somewhere. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one
    plus i enjoyed reading the 'a letter to my wife'

    The one would come

    ReplyDelete
  7. the travails of a 'chronic' bachhy i guess... you'll be fine bro...

    DB

    ReplyDelete