Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Let this cup pass over me ..

Ignore this rant if you may.Had a very bad day earlier on and this is my only source of lettin out.Not out to get some aww comments..if only that would help but sure it doesnt..Thanks

Heck, what is wrong with me
Why do I feel this way?
My bones are totally drained
My emotions totally cut off
Hell! What is going on?
Where are you Lord?
I’m losing it gradually
And my patience running out
Day by day
Where are you Lord
When I’m singing and praying
With lil or no results
Where are you
When I do all I have to do
Tithe, trust and have faith
In the midst of these trials
Where are you?
These are trying times
Hard to figure where to turn
Same old disillusioned faces
Same old people everyday
Same events, same stage
Holding no promises of light
Within their make
This storm is raging too hard
And beyond control too
Are you gonna wait till im overwhelmed?
Till my bones begin to break? - Within me?
Can’t take this heat no more
I just wanna let loose
Cry, cry and cry this frustration out
Till my eyes suck out of their gorges
Perhaps, you will hear me cry
Perhaps, you will take pity on me
Perhaps, you will stretch your arms
To lift me up from this dump feeling.

10 comments:

  1. Well we are always here for you...I'm here.
    Feel better dear and just know it shall come to pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about whatever is going on. You just have to be strong and patient...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your comments on my blog, I dey sha. Won't say awww, but know that this too shall pass. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was how i felt last nite.
    Drained, lost faith, No hope.
    How i managed today is definitely by His Grace.

    He watched over us. he never sleeps nor slumbers. He will not let thy foot to be harmed.
    He knows.
    He will not delegate trials that r too big for us.
    And when the storm rides out( which it will), the sunshine that follows is soo beautiful,calming that u forget what was
    :)
    Have a little faith.
    Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let it all out-that's all you need.
    Go for a walk,clear your head-you are strong so rise above this.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. letting things out does help. I pray you find strenght thru all you're going through. there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My young brother, oh how fitting it was that I stop by. Although my last post wsn't written specifically for you, I think there's a few things in there for you.

    Ranting is OK, it's a expression of an emotion that is gone. Doing anything while under the grips of an emotion can be destructive. Writing is cool.

    Be well, there's a purpose to this madness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is melancholic. what's the inspiration behind this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ All--Thanks peepz..your words were truly cheering and to my new fan, Mike, i guess we all have battles and the way we relate to them are as diverse as we are in opinions and thoughts.It was more like a siege,..you know that feelin like,your barely done with this and somethin else crops up and then another,..that was the state i was in, like a roll but thankfully now,i know that phase is over..Thanks for checkin in ..

    ReplyDelete